In a permanent research and creative process, in a constantly evolving world that is becoming, we ask ourselves:
- How do Young people go about the development of their individuality in a globalized world?
- How we do present the world to our Young people, fragmented or integrated?
- Which are the social impulses that lead us to he future?
Our challenge will be to share research process which include previous and interdisciplinary work
Sunday July 14:Willy Scallan
2 to 6 pm registration:
Artistic presentation by the Eurythmy School of Buenos Aires
July 15 to 19
8:30ampresentation of research performed and further exploration and deepening
10:30am coffee break
11amInner path, different practices for self-development
- Six basic exercises
- Teacher´s meditacions
- Observation of youngsters’ soul characteristics, metals and planets
- Goethianistic observation of phenomena
- Soul´s calendar
- Eightfold path
- Goethe´s prose maxims
12.15pm Interdisciplinary work groups by reseach subject
- Poetic languages today
- Organic Geometry
- New technologies and social networks
- Youngsters´soul development in current times
- Foods of the world
- Evolution from the anthroposofical viewpoint
3.30 pm Practical Research Spaces
- The waldorf school as a social organism, research work by parents and teachers
- Physical education: from 9th to 12th grades
- Pottery workshop from 9th to 12th grades, fundamental experiences
- Modeling of platonic bodies
- Education of the senses through modelling and its pedagogical value
- Textile work, how the will acts in the development of independent judgement from 8th to 11th grades
5pm coffee break
6.30 pmArtistic Presentations
San Telmo school juvenil orchestra (self managed social Enterprise), directed by Clara Ackermann (waldrf alumni)
Tango night: Clara de Asís pupil´s orchestra; Waldorf alumni presentation; open class and “milonga” (dance)
Lodging:We have 120 free slepping spaces available at Rudolf Steiner School and 30 in family homes. There are also nearby payable lodging possibilities.
Pre registration deadline: Friday may 24, 2019
Registration and payment: Sunday july 14, from 2 to 6pm. Cost is U$S 100 and cash only.